Our Care Pathway
We believe each service user should be supported to continue along a pathway that will enable them to reach their maximum potential in life.
To facilitate this, and to meet the needs of our service users, we will provide:
- An individual needs assessment.
- Individualised person centred care plans.
- Individual risk assessments that promote positive risk taking to facilitate independence and inclusion.
- Structured daily activity programmes tailored to individual needs and choices.
- Support service users in the local community promoting a more independent lifestyle that encourages social inclusion.
- Provide care delivered in a safe and caring environment that promotes personal growth and independence.
- Hold regular reviews of each service user's progress with goals set towards meeting the longer term goal of more independent living.